Saturday, August 18, 2012

Welcome to Muncie







FUN-SEE Muncie! 



What's going on in Muncie?!

This blog is designed for international students at Ball State University, but of course,
everyone is welcome!

I'm River Lin, ESL instructor at Ball State University's Intensive English Institute (IEI). I am concerned because students often tell me that there is nothing to do in Muncie. Well, I agree that we don't have the kinds of events, activities, and amenities you are likely to find in nearby Indianapolis or not-so-far-away Chicago, but we DO have something worthwhile to offer.

I hope that this blog will help to inform students of places to go, things to do and people to meet here in Muncie, Indiana.

Check back often because 
I'll post upcoming events and opportunities 
as well as 
interesting stories 
and tidbits about 
YOUR 
FUN-SEE MUNCIE 

 
Minnetrista Museum










7 comments:

  1. it's really a nice city which have many nice person~~
    i love it ~~
    JIAWEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good idea. thank you River

    Amani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to know that :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your topic. I am waiting to read about interesting places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments, I hope you will also tell me what kinds of things you are interested in learning more about in the Muncie area. Together we will learn and discover!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and interact with other Fun-see Muncie readers!