Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome Back! 2013


Welcome back to Fun Muncie



Welcome back to Ball State! 


And Happy 2013!


By now, all students and faculty should be back in the swing of academic life. I hope you are having a great semester so far. I think one of the biggest challenges of going into the spring semester is the Indiana weather and the short days. Cold, gray, and dull, Indiana winters keep many people inside. As a result, Indiana isn’t exactly “FUN” at this time of year.


Oh wait, but it IS! I mean, it CAN be fun if you make it that way. What I really mean is that Fun-see MUNCIE is still alive and well, even in these cold dark days.


And there is a lot going on. You still have many opportunities to experience local culture, make friends, gather with old friends, see new things, learn new things, and do interesting stuff!

You see, we each have the power to make choices that will contribute to the quality of our lives. And I know that there are still many interesting and fun things to do in the Muncie area, even in the dead of winter.

Therefore, it is important to be aware of events and to make that extra effort to get out and participate. I will do my best to keep you informed here of what’s going on. And please, if you have any news or information to share, please send it my way: ralin@bsu.edu.

Welcome back and have a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and interact with other Fun-see Muncie readers!